Various type of Instruments
General Terms And Conditions
- The 100% cash bonus is available on all the account types except Micro and Islamic.
- FinFx-Pro reserves the right to amend, terminate or change the Bonus at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice.
- FinFx-Pro reserves the right to hold, deny or withdraw from that client, the 100% cash bonus if the client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion or otherwise acted against the good faith.
- FinFx-Pro can temporarily or permanently terminate the client’s access to the services and block that clients account.
- Any dispute not covered by these terms and conditions will be duly resolved by FinFx-Pro Management in a justified manner.
- The Bonus is available for only new client’s accounts, opened for the first time in FinFx-Pro.
- For getting the “100% Cash Bonus”, you need to send appropriate bonus request to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email specified during the registration of the trading account. (the full text of the request is located at the bottom of this page)
- FinFx-Pro reserves the right to deny bonus credit without any explanation.
- FinFx-Pro has no responsibility (Direct or in-direct) for the consequences of cancellation (or no charge) bonus funds and encourages disregards bonus funds in the calculation of risk-management and / or trading strategies trader.
- FinFx-Pro hold the right to request additional trader’s identification documents as well as other personal data.
- Broker reserves the right to change the existing rules without prior notice.
Operating Terms And Conditions
- The 100% Cash Bonus can be exercised by new account holders with Minimal USD $100 deposit and the maximum amount that can be availed is $20,000.
- In case, the total losses incurred by the trader/client reach 90% of initial deposit, his/her position will be squared off or in other words, trader’s position will be squared off at 10% initial equity.
- A client may not receive any notification of the margin call if his account starts losing the bonus amount before his actual equity falls below 70% of used margin.
- In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:
For currencies and commodities:
|Bonus SUM/2 = Number of Lots:|
|Therefore, if you receive $300 as bonus amount under 100% cash bonus program.
Then in order to withdraw the received bonus,
the trader needs to trade a volume of:
|300/2 = 150 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)|
|For global indices:|
|Bonus SUM/2 * 10 = Number of Lots|
|Initial Deposit ($)||100% Initial Deposit Bonus ($)||Number of Lots(Currencies)||Number of Lots(Commodities)||Number of Lots(Indices)|
- Should you wish to choose a low brokerage account, you would not be able to withdraw the bonus.
- Bonus amount can be withdrawn upon meeting the trading conditions in currencies, commodities & Stock indices. Trading in the following instruments doesn’t qualify for the bonus program: S&P500, HK50, JPY225, E50EUR & 200AUD.
- Equal amount of cash bonus will be withdrawn by FinFx-Pro when the client makes a withdrawal from their account. The bonus will only be withdrawn when client withdraws from initial deposit only. For example, if a client withdraws $50 from the initial deposit of $100, $50 will be deducted automatically from the 100% Cash Bonus amount that had been awarded to client.
- A client may withdraw profits without any problem of deduction in the 100% Cash Bonus awarded to him at any point of time.
- Bonus funds accrued in the Bonus Promo are wholly broker owned.
- Bonus funds cannot be transferred from one account to another account within the company.
- The trader/client may request zeroing account in case of a negative balance i.e. balance would be reset with all previously accrued bonus funds.